Whether you are a small business or a sizable organization, you have limited resources: time, money, access, connections or knowledge. So collaborating with other businesses is essential to the survival and growth of your business. With the right collaborative partners you will be able to think bigger, achieve more, grow your revenue, expand your influence, gain a competitive advantage, and increase customer and shareholder value.
We can help you understand why is partnering more vital than ever and the difference between the various forms of Collaboration: Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Co-Marketing Agreement, Resellers, etc. In working with Red Carpet Strategies we will assist you in creating a partnership strategy, recruiting the ideal partner(s) for your business, engaging, empowering and energizing your partner community and optimizing, monetizing and commercializing your strategic alliances, and much more. We utilized best practices and proprietary methodologies to assist you in attracting, managing, optimizing and monetizing your partnerships.
PARTNERSHIP AND ALLIANCE HEALTH CHECK
The objective of the Partnership and Alliance Health Check is to identify the factors that are impacting the performance of the partnership. The assessment includes the following elements:
- Perform a gap analysis around key areas using “points of view and perspectives” and a proprietary alliance check-list.
Management, Governance, Innovation
- Interviews with the key stakeholders – using tailored questions that are unique to the goals and objectives of the partnership. Stakeholders will vary based on the type of alliance and may include: Alliance teams, alliance sponsors, sales executives, management and others.
- Provide recommendations and establish priorities based on the greatest infliction point(s) and your company ability to execute.
Deliverable: Presentation or report outlining the gaps and issues, recommended approach and steps to address them, and in what sequence, in order to yield your company the greatest and fastest results.
The objective of the Alliance Performance is to assist your organization in improving sales traction, generating key wins for your strategic alliance and increasing the team’s experience and understanding in developing profitable channel sales relationships. Engagement may include:
- Audit to ensure that the appropriate sales enablement processes, tools and training are in place
- Develop & Roll out a Comprehensive Sales Engagement & Execution Process to increase the number of sales opportunities & improve closing ratio
- Develop & Establish Shared Processes to increase sales traction and improve joint collaboration: Yearly Operational Plan, Quarterly Business Reviews, Rules of Engagement, Compensation Model, Pricing Strategy, Lead Tracking & Management, Joint Opportunity Plan, Opportunity Registration, Win/Loss Review, Pipeline Management etc.
- Implement Organization/Alliance Readiness, Capabilities & Repeatable Processes
Deliverables: All of the above (or a subset based on your specific needs)
OTHER STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP OFFERINGS INCLUDE:
- Identify your Influencers in your Niche/Target Audience and Develop a Relationship with them prior to approaching them as potential strategic partners
- Develop Your Ideal Partner Profile
- Identify and Help You Recruit Your Ideal Partner(s)
- Develop Your Organization Partnering Strategy
- Roll out a New Partnership with Your Organization
- Develop a Partner Capability Matrix to Invest your Resources (time, money, expertise, and marketing) with the Right Partners
- Engage, Energize and Empower Your Partner Community – (help your partners succeed so you can succeed)
- Partnering with Global Systems Integrators
We’re only a phone call or an email away. Contact us to learn more about how building, managing and profiting from Strategic Partnerships can help you meet your business goals.